This historic building is our cornerstone, our anchor for this project. Our priority is to maintain its integrity and to help it last another hundred years. As it is stands, the church was built 1912. The last actual renovation was in the 1970s. We have beautiful things in store!
The Chapel - original construction 1912
The Chapel - before renovation